Divorce is a very stressful time in a person’s life. During a divorce, you are required to make very important decisions that will affect both you and your children. It is important that those decisions are well thought out and not made as a result of overwhelming emotions. Reacting to the many emotions experienced through divorce such as anger, depression, sadness, or euphoria can lead to bad decision-making, which could have lasting consequences. One of the goals of Divorce Coaching is to help people manage their emotions so that better decisions are made.
The Benefits of Divorce Coaching
- Provides you with information about the emotional process of divorce
- Teaches you strategies to manage your spouse or ex-spouse’s behavior
- Provides Parenting Plan review and education
- Gives you instruction on healthy coparenting and how to achieve it
- Private and Confidential
- Provides a forum for the confidential discussion of your concerns and fears regarding your divorce